Coaching Program Terms and Conditions
Financial Fitness Iowa, LLC’s Commitment to You, the Client…
1. Our sole purpose is in helping you, the client, to improve your personal financial situation. We promise to coach you with sound financial advice. We will give you our honest assessment of the financial circumstances you present to us, and will provide insights and recommendations, based on that presentation, that can lead you closer to your stated financial goals if implemented as recommended.
2. We make you an unwavering promise of protecting the privacy of your information. We will not share any aspect of what we discuss with any other person without your prior, written consent. (This provision prevents us from sharing information with spouses or significant others not participating in coaching with the client.) Nor will we indicate whether or not you used the services of Financial Fitness Iowa, LLC to any third party, without your prior, written consent.
3. We offer only two products to our clients: personal financial coaching or corporate financial wellness services. We will not attempt to sell you any financial products or services, including banking, investment, or insurance products. Neither Financial Fitness Iowa, LLC. nor any of its employees receive incentives or kickbacks of any kind from any business or service that may be recommended to you in the course of your coaching program. Such recommendations are made because the product or service provides a benefit to you that can lead you closer to your goals if used properly. If Financial Fitness Iowa, LLC or any of its employees will receive a benefit of any kind as a result of your participation in or enrollment in another companies services, it will disclosed to you in advance, in writing.
4. Your coach will be honest with you…even if it is information you don’t want to hear. Facing hard truths is often the first step to making substantial and lasting change.
Your Promise to Financial Fitness Iowa, LLC.,
1. My communication is crucial to the success of our meetings. I will be truthful and transparent with my thoughts, ideas, dreams, goals, and challenges. I will provide accurate and up-to-date information about my financial situation to my coach. I understand that inaccurate or incomplete information can lead to recommendations that may not be in my best interest.
2. I will commit time each week to better managing my money. I will conquer homework assignments, projects, tasks, or other work outside meetings with gusto!
3. I will show-up to each appointment. “Showing-up” involves being prepared with an updated spending plan and completed homework or prep work. It means having an open-mind, willingness to learn, and positive & honest communication with your coach.
Payment and Scheduling
1. I agree to pay Financial Fitness Iowa, LLC for the Coaching Program as indicated below:
Group Coaching Program (3 months): Total Price is $147 payable in three monthly payments of $49. (Full advance payment price: $125).
Discovery Session (One 2-hour coaching session): Total Price is $349.
Refocus, Gain Control, Build a Plan Package (3-months): Total Price is $999 payable in three monthly payments of $333. (Full advance payment price: $897)
Accountability and Growth Package (ongoing): Total price is $199 per month. (Requires completion of the Refocus, Gain Control, Build a Plan Package.)
Stand Alone Session (One 60-minute session): $199 (Requires completion of a Discovery Session.)
2. Program Inclusions:
Group Coaching Program: Six bi-weekly, 60-90 minute, live, online, group coaching sessions. Access to online course “The 15-Minute Spending Plan”. Access to online course, “Guided Steps to Financial Freedom.” Lifetime access to exclusive coaching participant Facebook Group. Application of group coaching fee towards Refocus, Gain Control, Build a Plan Package within six months of group program start date. No refunds are available to clients for missed group coaching sessions. “Make-up” sessions will not be scheduled.
Discovery Session: One 2-hour stand alone, one-on-one coaching session. Lifetime access to exclusive coaching participant Facebook Group. Application of Discovery Session coaching fee towards Refocus, Gain Control, Build a Plan Package within three months of Discovery Session date. (See reschedule policy below.)
Refocus, Gain Control, Build a Plan Package: One initial 2-hour coaching session. additional 30-60 minute bi-weekly sessions within three months of the date of initial session as schedule by client. Additional sessions as recommended by coach. Access to online course “The 15-Minute Spending Plan”. Access to online “Assistant Financial Coach”. Individual guidance and design of a personal spending plan that meets your described goals. Unlimited access to coach by phone, text or email for duration of the program (responses guaranteed within 24-hours). Lifetime access to exclusive coaching participant Facebook Group. Access to Accountability and Growth coaching. Sessions included in this package that are not scheduled/completed within three months of the date of the first session will be forfeited without refund.
Accountability and Growth Package: 30-60 minute, bi-weekly coaching sessions on a monthly basis, ongoing at the pleasure of the client. Cancel anytime. Additional sessions as recommended by coach. Unlimited access to coach by phone, text, or email for duration of the program (responses guaranteed within 24-hours). Sessions included in this package that are not scheduled/completed within the month will be forfeited without refund. Requires completion of Refocus, Gain Control, Build a Plan Package.
Stand Alone Session: One 60-minute coaching session. Requires completing of a Discovery Session. (See reschedule policy below.)
I understand that my coach may, at his/her lone discretion, offer to extend session times longer than indicated above, or may offer additional sessions over the amounts indicated above. If such an offer is made, those offers are made gratis, and I am under no obligation to make any additional payment for those services.
3. While there will be a lot of work up front, my program begins on the date of my first session, and will last for the number of months from that date based on the program selected. My program ends at the conclusion of the final coaching session of my paid program, or the expiration of the package period, whichever occurs first.
4. I understand that the scheduling of all allotted sessions during my Coaching Program is ultimately my responsibility. I understand that I have the option of pre-scheduling all appointments, scheduling them online, calling or emailing the office to get scheduled, or using time with my coach to schedule them. Any unused coaching time or sessions not used within the allotted time frame will be forfeited (no one wants this!)
5. I understand that refunds are not offered on coaching packages. Should I decide to end my package early or terminate my package with Financial Fitness Iowa, LLC for any reason, unused, paid coaching time has no cash value and will not be refunded.
Cancellation and Rescheduling Policy
1. Rescheduling: If I need to reschedule and there is another opening during the 7 days following my original appointment date, rescheduling will not incur a penalty. Such “No Harm” reschedules are available on a first come, first served basis. If there are no openings that fit my schedule in the ensuing 7 days following my original appointment date, the appointment is forfeited without the option to reschedule and without refund.
2. I am allowed one “free” cancellation in a client year. (A client year starts on the date of the first paid session with Financial Fitness Iowa, LLC.) After one cancellation, all subsequent cancellations will count against the allotted number of meetings in the Coaching Program, without the option to reschedule and without refund.
3. I understand that all coaching will be done virtually, using Zoom Video Conferencing.
1. I am solely responsible for my actions, choices, and decisions. I understand that my coach will provide his/her opinions and insights into my financial situation, and will present options for how to proceed. Ultimately, the decisions I make and the actions I take are what effect my financial reality. I am free to take my coach’s advice or make a different decision. Any positive or negative effects on my personal financial situation are solely a result of my personal actions (or lack of action), and not a result of advice received by my coach.
2. Iowa is the governing state for this agreement. A party’s failure or neglect to enforce any of its rights under this agreement will not be deemed to be a waiver of that or any other of its rights.
3. I hereby release, waive, acquit and forever discharge Storm Ziegler and Financial Fitness Iowa LLC, their agents, coaches, successors, assigns, personal representatives, executors, heirs and employees from every claim, suit, action, demand or right to compensation for damages I may claim to have or that I may have arising out of actions, omissions, or commissions taken by myself or by Storm Ziegler as a result of advice given by or otherwise resulting from the coaching relationship contemplated hereunder. I further declare and represent that no promise, inducement or agreement not herein expressed has been made to me to enter into this release. The release made pursuant to this paragraph shall bind my heirs, executors, personal representatives, successors, assigns and agents.